The mission of Miles4Justice is the endorsement of human rights around the world through (extreme) off- and inshore sailing. Human rights play an increasingly important role in the world and their protection is of importance to achieve peace and security. In particular children’s and minority rights will be the focus of the team, as well as the rights of the disabled. Unfortunately, in various continents around the world, these groups of individuals are still discriminated against.
By sailing events the team Miles4justice raises awareness for:
- Violations of human rights for children
- Violations of human rights for soldiers
- Violations of human rights in miscarriages of justice
- Rights of wrongly convicted persons who were subjected to a miscarriage of justice
- Pollution of the oceans and its impact on this and futue generations
- Pollution of the North Pole and its impact on this and futue generations